Antivibration SIRIO with tear-proof buffer
Cylindical bell shaped antivibrant with tear-proof buffer
- Antivibration SIRIO mounts are realized by vulcanizing rubber to metal to reach a maximum result during the period of use in the most variable fields of application ( cut or compression).
- Sirio is recommended also in every application where a great transverse flexibility is required, such that the frequencies are between 8-12 HZ
- Sirio is easy to fix in any mounting conditions and critical applications.
- The steel inserts are externally zinc plated or varnished.
- Material:the type of rubber used and a neoprene based compounds ensure its best elastic characteristics
- Hardness shore A 55+3
- Uses:petrol and diesel engines, electric engines, electrogene generators sets, motor compressor and motor pump sets, refrigeration sets, tractors cabin and earth moving machinery, varying machines where low frequencies are required.
The serie CT (tear proof buffer) is available with steel inserts INOX AISI 304 (on request INOX 316) .