Antivibration SIRIO with nut
Cylindircal bell shaped antivoibrant with nut
- Antivibration SIRIO mounts are realized by vulcanizing rubber to metal to reach a maximum result during the period of use in the most variable fields of application ( cut or compression).
- Sirio is recommended also in every application where a great transverse flexibility is required, such that the frequencies are between 8-12 HZ.
- Sirio is easy to fix in any mounting conditions and critical applications.
- The steel inserts are externally zinc plated or varnished.
- Material:the type of rubber used and a neoprene based compounds ensure its best elastic characteristics
- Hardness shore A 55+3
- Uses:petrol and diesel engines, electric engines, electrogene generators sets, motor compressor and motor pump sets, refrigeration sets, tractors cabin and earth moving machinery, varying machines where low frequencies are required.